Babi Legal Group provides over 10 years of business law and consulting experience to assist your company from inception (when you select your choice of entity) to the termination of your business interest (through a sale, transfer, or closure of your business). Every day businesses regularly encounter a multitude of legal issues that require diligent consulting, planning and action to triumph over. An experienced business law attorney can provide you with guidance and support in your legal matters while ensuring your interests are protected.
We are a business law attorney service in Farmington Hills, Michigan, our attorneys provide experienced legal representation in all business law matters for business owners throughout Michigan and the Metro Detroit area. Our team of attorneys has more than 10 years of combined experience, and we adopt a collaborative approach that ensures you receive the benefit of our combined experience.
We have extensive experience in a wide range of business law matters, including:
- Business formations suited to your business practices, such as LLC, PLLC, PC, and Corporations.
- Business and employment contracts.
- Real estate and commercial transactions.
- Drafting and reviewing of various business agreements such as License Agreements; Distribution Agreements; Manufacturing Agreements; Operating Agreements; Purchase Agreements; Lease Agreements; Security Agreements and much more.
- Outside “in-house” counsel services.
We offer you all the advantages of having in-house counsel, but without the associated costs. You will find that you receive an outstanding return on investment with our law firm. Our goal is to absorb the burden of resolving your legal issues so you can focus on running your business.
Contact Us Today!
We invite you to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss how our experienced attorneys can assist you with your business law matter, including legal issues that arise in the normal course of doing business. Please call us at 248-434-4110 for your FREE CONSULTATION. We would be pleased and proud to service your business needs.